Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do women who wear weave,and fake nails try to act better than the people who are natural?

they think that they are original but they are not but they dont know it because they been wearing it for so long.Why do women who wear weave,and fake nails try to act better than the people who are natural?
i feel that the only reason why woman feel that woman wear weaves and fake hair and maybe other assorts is only to make them feel better about them selves and also to make the look better woman tend to change themselves only because they feel that they lack beauty within them selves maybe when they were younger they were told that they was ugly and as they got older they felt that they still wasn't good enough. some do it for vanity they already look good but they feel that they need extra for better self pleasureWhy do women who wear weave,and fake nails try to act better than the people who are natural?
weaving and nail jobs can be signs of insecurity, not feeling good enough ';as is'; so it would be natural-pun intended- for some of these weavers to diss on girls who don't buy into their beauty myth
beacuse they dont have a life...
because their weird dump them
its not all women who does that kind of bull, but the women who is b/c they need the at-10-sion
that kinda offends me, because i have extensions in my hair. However i don't act that way. When people where weave or fake nails, sometimes it's so that they have more pride in their appearance. Say something happened with your hair, and so it's totally damaged and not worth wearing naturally. So they wear the weave to compensate for it. I guess sometimes the new found confidence goes to their head (literally haha) and they instead act like they're better than everyone else for something that they really don't have.
because they think they look better with long nails than people with short nails
I think that its because they bought it and spent money on is so they think its better then some one who didn't buy it because theirs is more expensive.
i dont know. fake nails make me mad. what about all the girls with real nails? i can do french manicures to myself, and they look so good people always ask me, ';where did you get your nails from'; and it makes me mad. and so does hair dye. im all for natural-ness. and plastic surgery is for stupid uglys.
I dont get it
they do not like what they see and want to be something else
Well its not a fact of them acting better than others. Majoirity people who wear weave and fake nails are African American women. And if you know African American Women they can be Loud.. and have an attitude towards people.If thats what u meant by think their better. But not all women are like that. But Majority are. It's a defense mechanism. Adding Weave and nails Give them Security on their OUTER appearance. It makes them feel pretty just like any other race of people. Looks are very important in women. Its hard for most African Americans to grow hair.. and those who are lucky were born with What they call GOOD HAIR or WHITE FOLK HAIR.. So they dont want to walk around with naps and short broken off Hair WOULD YOU?? And short nails are just not as attractive.
They think having all that fake crap makes them look better. Jokes on them though, they spent all that money just to look stupid.
cause they're jealous that they have to go buy their beauty and stick it on with some glue instead of having it naturally.and some really like to fool people into thinking its real.insecurity i would say
They think that guys like it or it makes them look prettier? Who knows.
I can say that I sure don't act that way! I have acrylics on with a french manicure, keep them short, and they look great! I am a trainer, plus I have horses, so my nails just get thrashed. I'm out feeding with hay, digging my hands in it all the time etc, and I just couldn't keep up with them! Sunday mornings before church I would frantically try to polish them and get ready for church, I did this for several years, and then finally said forget it! I love my nails!


I have always been blonde, and get highlights, and it looks fabulous, and I love it. Maybe some gals have attitudes, but I sure don't I love taking care of myself and looking my best. For those who have an attitude, shame on you, but for those of us who don't go for it girls!
Girls who wear things like that usually are all ready stuck up so that is just building up their ignorance. If you don't like those type of people don't hang around them because they will just think of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment