Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are long natural nails a turn off?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/long%20nails/christhell_girl/36209930540065l.jpg?o=9Are long natural nails a turn off?
i love long nails, but i think that's going a little tooo far. Maybe you could trim them a tad bit?Are long natural nails a turn off?
yes /= egh
not if you painted them...the hell with everyone on here so far,I think they look great....they are jealous.
Oh, god. Way too long. Cut them off before they rip off your fingers.
yuck!
ew gross! if u keep growing ur nails i heard it gets painful to cut them off!!!! i think those are way too extreme. i think short bright painted nails r sexy. like i like black short nails or bright blue or red or something. its awesome
oh my god


cut those off
that long.


yes.
kind of I like long nails but not that long.
I like them a lot! Just make sure to keep them clean! I wish I could get my nails like that! I have to do acrylic which is expensive, and hurts your real nails!!
there pretty
yes that is fcuking disgusting. cut them now!!!
ewww





how can you even type with those things





they just look like poor Hygiene to me


cut them now!!!
far from it men love them specially painted red red only look-es good on long nails
Yes! I keep imagining that they're going to break off and make a horrible sound. *shudder*
Sorry, but yes. Nails are some of the dirtiest parts of our bodies because so much junk gets stuck under there, even if you clean them often. Plus when you touch a guy, it's not going to exactly be pleasant. I'd be afraid of getting my eye poked out lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment