Friday, May 14, 2010

Do guys like women with fake nails or natural manicured nails?

I probably can't tell the difference. Of course if they have really long brightly painted nails I might notice them. Otherwise I just don't notice. Now if I need my back scratched that is a different story.Do guys like women with fake nails or natural manicured nails?
doesn't matter, but natural is best, and not long, just clean and simpleDo guys like women with fake nails or natural manicured nails?
i'll go with anything natural than fake


i even hate the word ';fake';
it really depends on the guy but i think most guys seriously don't care. if my girl adores it cos it makes her happy, i don't see why it shouldn't be that way, be it fake or genuine. so this is a question for the ladies. do you like fake nails or manicured ones?
Honestly, I don't care as long as you don't chew on your nails or cuticles. Drives me nuts.
I don't care which type of nails, but I want them to be short, not that long.
fake nails.. NO way .. fake nails look so slutish ..


natural nails are the best!
I don't think they really look at that. As long as they are not dirty they probably won't care.
It shouldnt matter by the nail, As long as you look good wearing them thats ok with ever guy.
NATURAL NAILS ARE BETTER
Those freakish long fake nails really freak me out, Seriously.
Depends on what kind of guy and to tell you the truth most guys do not look at girls finger nails.
aslong as they dont have rough sandpaper hands , i guess it all depends if men like thier women all natural with hair on their legs and bushy armpits..
Fake nails can look natural in case of good preparation. I like both of them
Fake is temporary and men do like permanent beauty. Therefore natural manicured nails will always be better!..

No comments:

Post a Comment