Friday, May 14, 2010

Are fake nails bad for your natural nails?

My nails were long, strong and manicured all the time around 6 months ago. But when my job started to cause me to break my nails all the time i had to cut them back and i hated that. So i started wearing fake nails a lot and now my natural nails are in really bad condition. They have all these marks on them, a few ridges and are really thin and brittle. I didn't know fake nails did this, i want my nails back the way they were. Is it just me or do fake nails generally do this to your natural nails?Are fake nails bad for your natural nails?
They are terrible for your nails. Especially if you end up removing them on your own. I recommend getting a manicure and buying some good nail hardener to keep your real nails from breaking at work. It takes 6 months for your real nails to grow bottom to top, so leave them off for a while and do a coat of clear nail hardening polish every day.Are fake nails bad for your natural nails?
yes, fake nails are not good for your real nails. the glue is bad and wears them down. I would suggest going to a make up store or nail salon and asking for products to help get your nails back.





this should help too:


http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Healthy,-Clea鈥?/a>
Yes fake nails make your nails thin and brittle .I had fake nails at on time it took my nails like a year to get back to normal it best not to get them good luck your nails will get better
yes it damages them....




















DO YOU THINK ME AND MY LITTLE BROTHER LOOK ALIKE?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
If your rip them off they can be.





if you take them off correctly there's nothing wrong with the nails underneath.
Yes! They almost always do that with prolonged use!


I'm not sure if you can fix them though, don't wear them anymore and go to a nail salon/spa!
Fake nails make your nail bed look HORRIBLE.


Don't worry though in a few months your natural nails will grow out and be normal again.
yea they r really bad for your nails and they thin them out it will take about 4 weeks for them to grow out
Yes they are, but it's worth it because they are cute.
YES THEY ARE EEE_VIIIL
yes but they look pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment