Friday, May 14, 2010

Who has long natural nails?

I love long claws on woman so sexyWho has long natural nails?
Haha!





I do =DWho has long natural nails?
They used to be but I had to file them like every day to stop them turning into 'claws'. I cut them all off last week and I'm so glad.





Also it's very hard to do anything without scratching yourself, I cut them off after I made 3 different people bleed in netball lol. I felt really bad though... :[





And when you try to like scoop moisturiser or something out of a pot ro eat with your fingers they get really muckey and stuff gets stuck underneath.





yuck :/
Um this is very random


I have long nail and they do get very anoying so if you like women with long nails or ';claws'; as u put it you would have to treat her to maincures alot cos thats what we like makes em look nice.





lol just a bit of info there hope i helped x
i have long natural nails :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…


^ answer please? thanks :)
ME!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
My nails are 10 cm, except for my pinky nails (they are 20). Unfortunately, I cannot help to grow it. Maybe a wrong habit like nail biting, not?
I do.. never had fake ones ether and I don't were make up I think all women should be natural one time I shaped my nails like the ends of knifes and hurt my two brothers very badly it was funny
meee
me. just don't bite them. theres special nail polish for that too but mine just grow.
i do but they annoy me sometimes.
I have long nails... But they're not claws x_x
Jesus.
Now a days nobody.
My nails grow long and strong, but I cut them off so I can play guitar!
Paula Abdul.... I hear she is born of a jackal.

No comments:

Post a Comment