Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guys: Do men prefer natural nails or don't you really care?

I've just had some arylic nails put on today and just wondered what men thought about them. They are fake nails. I also paint my nails orange or yellow sometimes, I wouldn't change them because i like them but just wanna know what you thought to them ;-)Guys: Do men prefer natural nails or don't you really care?
Most men can care less about how long they are. Just paint them and thats enough.Have you ever heard of guys sitting around saying ';That girls got a great set of nails';, no.But you will hear them say, '; did you see that girls a** in them jeans';? Save your money and buy some tight jeans.Guys: Do men prefer natural nails or don't you really care?
Real
Down to earth men prefer real nails.
My girlfriend uses fake nails all the time. I'm a bloke so i'm going to say ';I don't see the point of wasting money on fake nails when you can just wait a bit and grow your own';.





I hate long nails anyway.. They're scary.
OH? I thought you girls did that for each others benefit, what do we care! As long as they are not dirty or manly looking keep us out of it.
Natural, please!
natural nails....natural everything!
My hubby LOVES THE ACRYLIC NAILS! I just go mine done today too! AWESOME! I prefer the french tip though! My hubby loves to have me scratch his back lightly with my nails!
Prefer real nails...





Acrylic/false ones can hide a multitude of sins...





I like nicely kept nails...
I think men don't really care. As long as your nails are presentable(meaning not obscenely large or long) it should be fine. Most men don't really care about superficial things like that anyways, they care more about your face and personality.
I don't care but I like to think that you think we care. It shows you care.
sincerly I prefer natural nails. those r the real nails altough the fake nails r more beautiful
I dont think most guys even notice a girls hands let alone her nails. Depends on what she happens to be holding at the time of course...
prefer the woman to be a woman all genuine parts, otherwise might as well go out with a bin liner
Well today in 2006, a lot of ladies were Makeup, Hot Clothing, And Fake Niles, Fake Hair. So It's OK...Me personally I love a woman who wears hardly any type of things like that. But if the clothing, hair, makeup, nails are OK as long as she does not go overboard....is great....
Girls do nails for other girls, like they do all fashion stuff. Most guys really don't care. If girls cared what guys thought, they would save a fortune on nails, hair and makeup. and just wear some heels, stockings and a garter belt and get all the male attention they could handle.
dont really matter to me, any is fine but got to say im not a fan of huge long nails!
I know I really don't care about that, just as long as your happy with yourself. Plus, we know that you women dress to impress other girls, so why are you asking us??
Natural nails. The six inch plastic nails in all diffrent colors are for sluts.

No comments:

Post a Comment