Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I once wore acrylic nails (last yr). Now my nails are weak. Any product suggestions to grow natural nails?

My nails grow. They break across the skin after growing maybe a quarter inch beyond my skin.I once wore acrylic nails (last yr). Now my nails are weak. Any product suggestions to grow natural nails?
one of the best things for nails is silica (horsetail extract). you can find it at a vitamin/herb shop. you also want to take a supplement with biotin in it. and, keep polish on your nails, even clear will help. eat a healthy diet.I once wore acrylic nails (last yr). Now my nails are weak. Any product suggestions to grow natural nails?
Sally Hanson makes a clear ';Polish'; that's a calcium and silk protein blend called ';Hard As Nails';. It's worked for me in the past.
My grandma tought me this jajajajaja... Get a clear nailpolish and chop a tooth of a garlic and stick it in the clear nailpolish... Just dont bite your nails 'caust it tastes nasty...
They will take a while to completely grow out. Nail Envy by OPI is good.
Take gelatin capsules..they work fromt he inside out..the over the counter stuff doesnt work..what I did was buy one of those acrylic do it yourself kits and paint a small amount over each nail..the nail grows long because its protected and the in store stuff isnt as strong as salon formula acrylic so it doesnt damage the nail
Sally Hanson products labeled for helping nails get strong %26amp; grow.





I used sally hanson products after I had my nails taken off, %26amp; now my nails are almost perfect (1 1/2 yrs later)





I had my nails done for 6 yrs straight.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment