Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Which do you prefer, natural or false nails?

I personally like natural nails, but I was wondering what other's thought. I use to get my nails done at the shop but now I just do my own nails.





here's a picture of my natural nails:


http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m181/oneswtplee/WarmPinkMix.jpgWhich do you prefer, natural or false nails?
natural nails (painted)





~*~Which do you prefer, natural or false nails?
Your nails are pretty.I prefer natural nails myself and so does my husband. Much easier to maintain with way less cost. I use the products on http://www.mynaturalnails.com/ the French Manicure looks really nice and dries really quick. I tend to mess my nails up because I am so impatient when drying.

Report Abuse



No, I really don't think those are your natural nails. To answer your question, I prefer long nail enhancements. Not overly long but medium long.
those are natural, wow, They look great... sorry that came off gay... as a guy, it really never came to mind what nails woman had, unless they were really unkempt.
Short natural nails unpainted. Not super short but about 1/4'; long.
those are your natural!


shesh, good job growing them that long lol mine are shorrttt.





i like natual, fake would bother me.





=]
what are you a stripper?





you should go for the real deal and keep them sort

No comments:

Post a Comment