Friday, May 14, 2010

Damaged natural nails due to acrylic use....?

I had acrylic nails done 3 months ago and they were a nightmare. I use my hands a lot and I just couldn't keep them in good condition. I eventually had them removed but they left my nails really short and thin... The thin part of my nails are almost grown out.. but you can totally see where the acrylic was... I'm getting married in July and I want my nails to be healthy... does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?? are there any tips that I can get that won't totally ruin my natural nails?? HELPDamaged natural nails due to acrylic use....?
yes. you need to soak your hands in a soapy warm water for at least twenty min. then you need to but on nail growth which u can buy at the strore. and then you should be good if you do this everyday. belive me i have had acrylic nails alot of times this will work! i promise u.Damaged natural nails due to acrylic use....?
i used to have fake nails too..and whenever i ripped them off they looked really thin and weird. they will get back to normal..it's just gonna take a few weeks. you can try using nail hardener. that stuff is supposed to work good.
Use nail hardener, and lots of it. It will take a little while for your nails to heal, but till then you should wear distracting fingernail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment