Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I once wore acrylic nails (last yr). Now my nails are weak. Any product suggestions to grow natural nails?

My nails grow. They break across the skin after growing maybe a quarter inch beyond my skin.I once wore acrylic nails (last yr). Now my nails are weak. Any product suggestions to grow natural nails?
You are going to want you nails to be bendy but not brittle and the best was to accomplish that is by applying cuticle oil each night. There are a lot of excellent ones available just find a scent that you enjoy. You can also try using Nail Envy by OPI, that helped after I had my solar nails removed. It may take a little while but you can get healthy nails. You might also want to consider taking a vitamin supplement...healthy bones=healthy nails and all.I once wore acrylic nails (last yr). Now my nails are weak. Any product suggestions to grow natural nails?
Take Gelatin Caplets, Vitamin E, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen and apply Sally Hansen's ';Hard as Nails';.
your nails have been weakened by the acrylic product. try a brand of nail formulas called ';nail tek';. They are a little pricey, but are formulated for growing out your natural nails after damage. Try finding them at sally's beauty supply. Or have your hair dresser get you some from barnum.
nutra nail and gelatin the one that is odorless and colorless. i usually apply nutra nail on at night, but i soak my hands in the gelatin and water for a few minutes usually once a week. I normally soak them while I am watching a 30 minute show on t.v. the gelatin makes the nail hard and less prone to break. I learned this from a lady while i was out shopping one day. I have since then applied this to my everyday life and so far so good.
There is a super product called ';Hard As Nails'; by Sally Hansen, in every chemist and it worked for me.
If you are looking for something cheap AND good, try Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails. This seems to work best, and the price is right. If you are willing to spend an arm and a leg, a lot of other options are available out there at various salons and the like.
You know what helps plenty of calcium. My nails did the same thing when I tried Acrylics, too . I drink a lot of milk and I use Loreal's ';Grow Strong'; works pretty good for me. I file my nails and use cuticle oil so you can nourish the cuticles, too.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment