Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I want long, natural nails?

i used to bight my nails for years, and i finally just stopped, but now, they wont grow, but when they finally do they are really soft and easy to break. How do i make them grow faster, and make them harder??I want long, natural nails?
I just recently stopped and i had the same problem and i've used so many different nail harders from sally hansen but i finally just put out the money which i should've done in the first place it's only 10 dollars i just didn't want to spend that much but it's called Nail Rx sudden strength it comes in a small bottle but it lasts a long time.. it did wonders on my nails you can get it at WalgreensI want long, natural nails?
i grow my nails, they grow quite fast, mine get quite brittle, so i recommend having plenty of calcium, ie milk, cheese etc.
sally hansen nail grow


or you can get a thin gel overlay over your own nails no tips.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment