Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My natural nails turned red!?painted my nails a couple times today, took them off cuz i didn't like em! and...?

there red! i paint my nails often and i painted them a couple times today and took them off cuz i didn't like em and now there red! i'm realllly freaked out! will it eventually go away or something!? i'm like crying cuz i'm freaked please help!?My natural nails turned red!?painted my nails a couple times today, took them off cuz i didn't like em! and...?
do not get frieked out...the color will go away after several washings.My natural nails turned red!?painted my nails a couple times today, took them off cuz i didn't like em! and...?
don't worry. it happens sometimes. just wash them and it will come off but dont overdo the washing. sometimes your nails turn yellow cuz you have clear nail polish on, so it would make sense that your nails turn red, maybe it was just a really intense polish.
Soak your nails in soapy vinegar water


Whitening toothpaste, brush your nails with it..


Lemon juice water








Don't forget your clearbase coat, for next time~~Good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment