Friday, May 14, 2010

If I keep the acrylic nails on for two weeks, will my natural nails be completely damaged or will they be ok?

I posted another question about my nails before about how I wanted to get them taken off but now I just don't want to waste my money. I wanted to take the acrylic nails off today but since I just got them done yesterday, I think that I should keep them on for a while. If I keep the nails on for two weeks, will my natural nails be really damaged or just a little bit damaged but not that bad? And will they still be a little bit healthy after two weeks?If I keep the acrylic nails on for two weeks, will my natural nails be completely damaged or will they be ok?
They will become weak and thin, but should survive a couple of weeks.If I keep the acrylic nails on for two weeks, will my natural nails be completely damaged or will they be ok?
i did mine; they really weaken your nails

No comments:

Post a Comment