Friday, May 14, 2010

My natural nails need help!?

I just got my artificial nails removed. They are very weak and damaged. I know that it will take a while for all of the damaged nail to grow out. However, is there something I can use to help make the new nail stronger as they grow?My natural nails need help!?
I Always go with Sally Hansen's Green Tea $5


you can find it at Drugstores like Walgreen's or CVS


it Works Really well and after a week i used a nail hardener


or a really good polish Until they Grow out


hope that helps .


Good LuckMy natural nails need help!?
you can buy nail strengthining nail polish.


i'm not quite sure where though,


i think the chemist or some beauty store place.


or go to a nail parlour thing and ask?
Lemon peel rub your nails daily it will make them strong=))
Drink milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment