Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you have beautiful hands/nails(natural)? what do you do to keep them like that?

i push back my cuticles with orange sticks and cuticle oil and put a hydrating lotion on my hands everynite and cover them with socks..yes it looks like im making hand puppets but my hands are fabulous and my nails grow very long and dont break easily so its worth itDo you have beautiful hands/nails(natural)? what do you do to keep them like that?
Actually, it may sound strange, but I use the peel off facial mask on my hands... Then I moisturize. I rub vaseline on my fingernails before bed.. And, I ofcourse, give myself manicures, keep my nails filed.Do you have beautiful hands/nails(natural)? what do you do to keep them like that?
Nothing.





I have really small hands and my nails are strong. The only thing I do is trim them so they don't grow out too long and look strange.





Ive read that if you have brittle nails, you may need more calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment