Friday, May 14, 2010

Do acrylic nails damage your natural nails?

okay so my friend just recently got acrylic nails put on for something special at her school. and i have wanted them for a while now. my mom never let me because she said that they will injure your nails. but the only thing is is that my nails are long and they grow pretty long so i wont need to get extra nails put on but they will but on the acrylic powder which in the case that ive seen it, it just lenghtenes them just a little.... so.. my question is if i just get the powder, will it damage my nails? please help cause i dont wanna ruin my nails but i still really do wanna get these... please help!








oh and one more question, when my friend got all this stuff done, she also got her eyebrows waxed and my mom also said im too young to get them done. but on the last day of school my friend and i are getting our nails done and i wanna get them done but i also dont wanna go behind her back. any help for that?








and finally one more thing... do you guys think im too young to get this stuff done? cause when i was younger and i would go to the nail salons with my cousins they would say when youre 16 you can get this stuff done but im only 12 but im soooo mature for my age so...








thanks for the help!Do acrylic nails damage your natural nails?
Why are kids trying to grow so fast. cmon.well anyways to answer your question yes it will hurt your nails! the powder that they use is a gell powder they put that on your nail and it hardens ..that is after they file your nails down leaving them very weak.. i would just wait untill your a little older hun..Do acrylic nails damage your natural nails?
Yes acrylic nails can damage you real ones. and as far as waxing your eyebrows don't unless you plan on the expense for the rest of your life. once you start you can't stop. learned from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment