Tuesday, May 11, 2010

About nails,did you know some natural tratament?

I have always problem with my nails.Brocken very easy.Maybe you know something for help?About nails,did you know some natural tratament?
Knox gelatin is supposed to help nails grow, there is one that is orange flavored that you dissolve in water specifically for that. My mom use to use it. I just looked on the package of regular Knox gelatin and the one for nails is advertised on it! Its called Knox For Nails Dietary Supplement. Regular vitamins help too!About nails,did you know some natural tratament?
Sally Hansen has a number of great products that work to repair and strengthen brittle and broken nails. There are other brands as well but, in my experience Sally Hansen is the best. Also make sure you're getting enough milk or milk products in your diet. If the condition persists go see a doctor to make sure there is no underlying causes. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment