Friday, May 14, 2010

Natural nails?

Does anyone know how to make natural nails hard that they won't break?Natural nails?
there are products by sally hansen available at walmart or any other drugstore





i think its called hard as nailsNatural nails?
You can take calcium pills or what I use to use is Nail Life, it's available at Sally's and works really well it's clear, just paint it on like every other day and it you will notice the difference.
I used clear nail polish. That strengthens my nails! Look at the bottle before you buy it to see if it has any nutrients in it to help nails. The one I use is a Sally Hansen brand for nail treatment.
the sally hansen ';Hard as Nails'; really works it makes your nails strong and ';unbreakable';
They Have a nail polish out by Sally Hansen call ';Hard as Nails'; It is in a silver looking nail polish bottle. It helps ALOT. No chipping or anything. You can buy them at many store (: including Wal-Mart and main places. GOOD LUCK !
this is what I do to keep my natural nails from breaking , I go to the salon and I have them put an overlay of acrylic that keeps them nice and hard try it
I have never tried but, I heard Sally Hansen products work really well.
UMM...... I GORGOT THE NAME OF THAT STUFF. SALLY HANSON. %26amp; IT WORKS GOOD. ALSO THEY HAVE NICE COLORS.
eat jello or take gelatin pills. The gelitan is a nail hardener. Pre-natal vitamins are great for your nails and hair alos.
just keeping nail polish on your finger nails will help strengthen them even if its clear top coat or base coat.
This might sound a weird and disgusting but it works and it's all natural. Take a clove of garlic and slice it in half. Use the exposed half to massage the cuticle and nail bed of each fingernail for a few minutes. Be warned that this will be a little stinky especially if you do not like the smell of garlic. After you're done, wash your hands and slice a lime/lemon in half. Use the entire half to repeat the procedure. This will not only remove most of the smell but will also give your nails a nice shine. Repeat this daily or semi daily for about a week or so and you should be able to notice the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment