Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Non flimsy natural nails?

i want natural long nails that look really nice, aren't flimsy, and grow in at the same time. i shaved all my nails down to the pink part and smoothed them out, they grew in and they are flimsy- i don't know what to do!Non flimsy natural nails?
I looove using ';hard as nails'; it makes them easy to handle and my nails don't break. I believe you can get it at Sally beauty supplyNon flimsy natural nails?
Use a lot of moisturizing hand cream, wear gloves all the time for cleaning/ washing dishes, etc. Use a protective clear coat (I like Sally hansen Hydrating Nail Quencher), and don't use nail buffers or heavy acetone polish remover. Take a calcium and biotin supplement, or get a vitamin with good amounts of both. Give it 3-4 months to really let them grow.
I use to have the same problem. Try useing Nutra nail Green tea, you can buy at any drugstore in the nails and makeup part of the store. Just put that on you nails every day for about a week or two and your nails will grow long and strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment