Friday, May 14, 2010

Cool & natural spa ideas for (hair, nails & skin)?

I'm having a sleep over with all of my gal pals, and i want to be prepared to have some super cool spa treatments. I know of one ~ egg white facial, have any thing else like that?Cool %26amp; natural spa ideas for (hair, nails %26amp; skin)?
You should buy some French Green Clay .. it comes in a container and it's in powder form.. you mix it with some water, oils, egg whites, lemon juice, or whatever! and it's a really good mask... I love it because you can mix it with whatever you want depending on your skin type. I like to use egg whites and vitamin E oil and spring water.Cool %26amp; natural spa ideas for (hair, nails %26amp; skin)?
try the mary-kay satin hands set...it works wonderfully

No comments:

Post a Comment