Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What colour nail polish should I wear? Pink or natural to a cocktail party with a white dress?

I'm going on a harbor cruise which is a cocktail dress code. I'm wearing a white dress above the knees. Now I'm wearing white because there's a really nice sweet guy there that I've been crushing on and off since I was 10, which makes the past 8 years. Now I want to give the impression of sweet, innocent type of girl that you would bring home to meet your mother. Now I don't know whether to wear natural or light pink because of the whole natural beauty look I'm going for or pink because I'll be accessorizing with light pink jewelry.What colour nail polish should I wear? Pink or natural to a cocktail party with a white dress?
A very light pink would probably be best. No sparkles, nothing; think the color of a pale pink pair of perfectly worn-in ballet slippers. Very light. But be SURE you have enough layers on of the polish to ensure you can't see through the polish!





Have fun on the cruise. And good luck with the guy!!!What colour nail polish should I wear? Pink or natural to a cocktail party with a white dress?
natural! you dont wanna be TOOO pink with everything including the accessories and stuff.
If I were you, I would wear a light pink , like a light coral. Nude color looks too plain. not fancy enough. casual. oh and have fun! ;)
First off, I know painting your nails makes you feel great. Heck, I do it too. But he isn't going to notice your nail polish, trust me.





I'd go with something light, like a pink or nude. Especially since you're on a boat; if you're using your hands to hold onto stuff, a dark color could chip and look unpolished (pardon the pun).





Have a great time and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment