Friday, May 14, 2010

Tips of Natural nails discoloured?

My natural nails are starting to grow long and the tip that goes past the finger isn't all one flat colour. Some of it is clear and not a pure white and other parts are fairly white. I know other people who have natural nails and its all a natural whitish flat colour. Does this mean my nails are unhealthy? Does anyone else have nails like this?





I have a relatively healthy diet and I'm not a smoker. I've never tried those sugar gelatin tablets, do they work?





They also isn't like a definitive line where it turns to white, the line is all wobbly. I hate looking at it lol. My mums and sisters nails are so nice. How do I get them looking nice?





I give myself manicures that include regular filing, buffing, hand moisturizing, cuticle oil and push backs, an OPI nail polish nail hardener treatment, polish and top coat regularly.





What else can I do?





Any help would be appreciated, Thank-you.Tips of Natural nails discoloured?
to prevent discoloring use a clear base coat before applying any colored nail polish.





taking daily vitamins also keeps your hair and nails in good shape and health

No comments:

Post a Comment