Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I just took off my artificial nails, and my natural nails hurt. what can I do to help them???

I had the same problem....





They're hurting because they were suffocating. Believe it or not - nails need to breathe too.


Give them a lot of tlc.. Drink a glass of milk a day and buy a good nail hardener with added moistriser.


They will eventually gain strength.I just took off my artificial nails, and my natural nails hurt. what can I do to help them???
if you still have left over acrylic...soak it in strong nail remover for a little bit..after that just gently scrub wid warm more hot water %26amp;%26amp;` a good quality soap..dont put nail polish hardener on it..it does nothing to solve your problem..dont work with your hands to much..allow them to relax..moisturize them with babyy oil every now %26amp;%26amp;` then to maintain smootheness...and lotion too...%26amp;%26amp;` like others said drink milk..they help the bones in yur nail stay strongI just took off my artificial nails, and my natural nails hurt. what can I do to help them???
Ok, this might sound gross. But I promise you that it will work. I use garlic to make them hard. Just split a garlic clove and rub it on your nail. Then put a clear coat over them so it could set in!! =)
Soak them in lukewarm water for about 5-10 min and they should heal on their own in about a couple more hours only.
lotion will soothe them
File off any crap that is still left on your nails. Find one of those buffers that has like 3 surfaces. One is for filing. The other is for smoothing and the last is for buffing (high shine). You may also want to try nail strengthener so they don't grow back and just break.





I hate getting fake nails for just that reason.





Good luck.
first soke them in nail polish remover (i no it sounds wierd)


then put them under cold water and then put on lotion
Rub them every evening before going to bed with Vitamin E oil.
I know that feeling, it's brutal.





They probably filed them down to get the glue to adhere to the otherwise smooth surface and now your nailbed is thin and needing tlc.





You need to build the nails strength again and nurse them back to health.





Try Avon's Nail Expert's strong results length %26amp; strength complex. It's not a polish, it's a treatment. You will LOVE me forever for having recommended it after a week of using this stuff. It is the only product on earth that got my nails (typically very thin and prone to peeling) to grow long and strong. It will do the trick.





Best of luck!
i'm not sure what to do for the pain, it should go away after a few days, but i DO know that when you take off fake nails, it leaves weird ridges on your nail. there is this really cool buffer that completely smooths the nail down, and gives it a shine that lasts up to 2 months! it's from this company called Dead Sea Spa Care.
bathe them in water for about 10-15 mins and then dry them and apply 1/2 coats of strenghening nail polish. if they are still causing discomfort then bathe them again until they heal. when your nails grow back they will be really weak so make sure you have lots of vitamins and use nail strenghtener to make them have more strength





hope this helps


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment