Friday, May 14, 2010

I like to have long, natural nails, but they always peel and are too thin?

I don't know why, but my nails always peel and are exceptionally thin. If I drum the table with my fingers, the nails start to bend and it is just hard to be a 12 year old with really short fingernails for some reason. My mom told me I need more vitamin E. If that is true, what do I do to get it, and if there is any other way to get thicker, stronger, nails, please do tell. thanks for your help!I like to have long, natural nails, but they always peel and are too thin?
Hey!


Well, my friend has naturally long nails, and they kept on peeling and snapping off, but since she has stopped wearing nail varnish, they have become much stronger, I think there must be some sort of chemical in nail varnish to make the nails weaken.





But, if you were to use nail varnish, I think wearing a clear strengthening one would be your best bet.








Yes, your mom is right, Vitamin E does help strengthen them, you find Vitamin E in are mostly nuts like almonds, if you don't like them, just take Vitamin E supplements.





Hope I helped!I like to have long, natural nails, but they always peel and are too thin?
rub garlic everyday before going to bed.........my mom made me do this cuz I used to do nail biting and after that they became so weak but after doing it they became strong.......drink milk it also helps





answer mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
the fastest and easiest AND cheapest way to get stronger nails is by using tea tree oil nail strengthener. You can get it at Whole foods or maybe a gas station if your lucky
You do need more vitamin E and you can get pill supplies in a pharmacy :)


And also,you could use nail hardener to strenghten your nails,thats what I do.


Makes them all nice and non-brittle ;D
1:


Use gloves when washing dishes or using harsh chemicals. This will keep the nail bed from getting too wet and causing the nail to become weak. If you are not able to use gloves, minimize the amount of time the nails are wet and dry them immediately after they have been exposed to water for long periods of time.


2:


Apply a thin coat of clear nail hardener over fingernails at least twice a day to help make the fingernails stronger. Do this for seven days consecutively, then remove the hardener and reapply a thin coat again, starting with day number one.


3:


Drink milk or take calcium tablets daily to help the body in making the nails stronger. Even a multivitamin with a significant dose of calcium is beneficial in the effort to make fingernails stronger.


GOOD LUCK
Been there done that.


Don't worry about it, hon.


My name is Angie %26amp; I'm 14.


I have really nice, long, pretty nails.


The secret? Apply a clear coat. Yes, that simple. Lol. It works for me %26amp; my gal pals. Or you can go to a nail Studio, and ask them for the Bethany treatment? Lol. That's what I do. The Bethany treatment is a cool, Vitamin E syrum, and it spreads on.


Otherwise, don't worry. Being 12 is NOTHING like being 19
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment