Friday, May 14, 2010

Natural ways to make ur nails grow faster!!?

Okay so i have quite short problem nails....is there a natural way to make them grow faster???? HELP


xx anni %26lt;3Natural ways to make ur nails grow faster!!?
you can try hair skin nails vitamins they wrk great on meNatural ways to make ur nails grow faster!!?
I had this same problem. My nails grew very slowly, and they were always very brittle. I found out that my nails were not growing fast and strong because of a chemical imbalance. Here's what i was told to do: take 1 gelatin tablet every day. Believe it or not, it has worked wonders for me. My nails are amazingly long and strong! You can order gelatin tablets online or buy them from a health food store. I hope this helps:-).
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment