Friday, May 14, 2010

Acrylic on my natural nails?

For my first unoffical (my baby isnt more till the end of may:) mothers day Ive decided am going to treat myself to get my nails and toes done, but my natural nails have gotten really long.. should i get acrylic so they wont break or just get a regular manicure on them... I want them to last and look pretty cause my hands look better when they are done...I am not sure what to do.. can someone help me...Acrylic on my natural nails?
Natural for sure. Acrylic will ruin your nails and they will be paper thin until they grow out again. I am currently in that situation. I had nice, strong nails.. I went and got acrylic nails, and recently had to take them off. My nails are so thin now, break when I do anything!! Acrylic is nice, but natural is what I will do from now on.Acrylic on my natural nails?
depending on where you get it done, the acrylic can ruin your nails if the person doesn't know what they're doing..if you don't plan on being too rough on your nails, go for natural..if you think you may be doing something that could ruin it, go for acrylic.
Definitely go for natural. Sooo much nicer and acrylics reck your fingernails. Just get a french manicure or something. Its much more practical aswell.





Congratulations on your baby. Good Luck xx
go with the natural nails because when you get acrylic it's going to mess up your nails and they will become paper thin


just go %26amp; buy a nail hardener at Sally's so they won't break.

No comments:

Post a Comment