Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Natural Nails with polish or Pink & White Acrylics?

I am getting my nails done today %26amp; am trying to decide whether to keep my natural nails %26amp; just have them polished or get pink %26amp; white acrylics. I love the look of both. When I try to look at what the trend is, I don't see anyone in the ';media'; with pink %26amp; white acrylics - is this too much of a ';fake'; look? But I do see a large amount of ';everyday'; women with the pink %26amp; whites when I am out %26amp; about. (I live in L.A., just fyi.)Natural Nails with polish or Pink %26amp; White Acrylics?
I have always wanted to go to L.A.! :) ok sorry Polished not acrylics too fake like u saidNatural Nails with polish or Pink %26amp; White Acrylics?
well depends on what's your upcoming events like if your going to a party,wedding, etc than you should get the pink and white acrylics if your working have school and stuff like that you should just get them polish well i just hope that you will figure out what you want :-)
I personally think that acrylic nails look tacky. If you want long nails, you should keep them healthy and grow them out yourself, but never let your nails get too long or you'll look like a witch.





Right now, short and polished nails are most popular.
Natural nails are better cause you don't look fake. Fake nails are overrated and celebs and models never have them, what does that tell you? I don't know either but I prefer natural.
My nails are natural but I did have a french manicure once


they paint the tips white %26amp; I thought it was really cool looking


natural color on the nails tho wearing any acrylics on the nails


doesn't let the nails breathe but its your choice
Pink and whites, Thin and small so they look all natural!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Acrylics look a bit nasty, only worth it if your nails are awful. If theyre ok, have them polished, acrylics are bad for your own nails.
I personally hate the feeling of acrylics so I'd just get mine polished but it's up to you...
i think that you should go with natural- acrylics have to get filled in every other week or so, and they hurt like hell to take off.
Natural!!


Acrylics are sooo 5 years ago %26amp; yes; they just look fake and tacky.
Keep it natural, but get them French-tipped. It's a sexy look, IMO.
I would go with natural nails
pink and whites
pink and whites look the best.
oh just shoot me now
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment