Friday, May 14, 2010

I broke two of my natural nails - can I get acrylics or extensions put on just 2 nails?

My nails are pretty perfect - long, strong and healthy but I recently broke two of the longest because I forgot to keep filling/trimming them so they got too long and broke when I caught a basketball someone tossed me.





It will take months for them to grow back to their normal size, so I was thinking of getting acrylics put on them, or maybe extensions? Do nail salons even do that? I don't want to trim all my other nails and get a full set put on...I could buy a full pack and just use two - but my nails are very narrow and not curved at all, and all fake nails I've ever seen have been weirdly rounded - and are too wide anyway...





So back to extensions - would a nail salon let me only get two? And would they match my natural nail shapes? (And I always wear opaque polish so color isn't a problem)I broke two of my natural nails - can I get acrylics or extensions put on just 2 nails?
yea they will do it on just two nails and they will match it with the shape of the other nails but id just suggest to grow them back acrylics are so bad for your nails to put them on the nail tec grinds them down to nothing and sometimes it can damage your nail beds id sugest just wait and take more care of thm


xxxI broke two of my natural nails - can I get acrylics or extensions put on just 2 nails?
I don't see why they wouldn't... although real vs. acrylic is extremely obvious and would look bad, unless they could somehow make it match the rest of your nails. I'm not a nail technician by any means, but... it'd be worth a shot to go in and just say to them that your two nails broke and if they could make those two look like the rest of your hand, then you'd be eternally grateful.
Yes you can have just two nails put on at a salon just tell them to file the sides of the fake nail to make those two nails look just like your other nails,also I would get jell before I would acrylics Why? Jell looks so natural.
yea thats a good idea;)

No comments:

Post a Comment