Friday, May 14, 2010

Acrilic, gel or natural NAILS ?

ive had acrilic nails about three times and i was just wondering if there worth the money again?





a full set costs 40


not including white tips, colour, nail art,





its only 25 for refils





which is better Gel ?


i used my hands alot and i was wondering which are stronger?


i have long nails now and there white tips aswell. natural.





what would u rather ?


and whats better ?Acrilic, gel or natural NAILS ?
do UV gel!Acrilic, gel or natural NAILS ?
I think that if you're looking at cost, Gel would be the better choice.


They might cost more than acrylics, but you can go about 4-5 weeks without getting fills (assuming you don't wear colour on them). They also don't yellow, so you can keep getting fills done.





As for strength, I think that if you're looking to have really long nails, acrylics would be stronger. If you just want regular length or even just natural overlays (gel put on without tips), gels will be fine. They'll look more natural too.





I became a gel girl 2 years ago. I never looked back ;)
haha gosh i use to always get acrylic nails for like 4 years, but then i thought about the money and i thought it was a waste. i mean gel is better, but its more expensive. where i live you could get cheap acrylics for like 20 bucks and they do it good. id say just pain your nails yourself its better than spending all that money. a full set cost 40 and its not including white tips and etc? so how much is the grand total for that sheez. soo expensive. where r u frm? i started to just do my own nails .





answer please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I get acrylic every three weeks, but i dont need tips or anything bc its my real nail, but for all of it its about 35.... and I love my nails, they NEVER break and always stay looking good until my next appointment. I would say acrylic.
Whoa, where do you get your nails done?!


i get mines full set (including everything) for $20, lol.





but i like natural better


:)
I don't like fake nails.


I like natural nails, painted one natural color, or a bunch of crazy colors:D
natural bacause fake nails damage your nails and depending on how they are done they can look cheap.
any kind of fake nails seem plastic-y and cheap to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment