Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you get the glue off or your natural nails after you have taken off the fake ones?

I recently got fake nails for an event and when I took them off they left this layer of glue on my nails and I just want to know how to take this off. I know that your nails are supposed to be a little damaged after you put on fake nails but this is just a layer of glue not my nail. Also I got my nails from CVS ( I was trying to avoid spending the money for acrylics) so I don't know if that makes a difference?? Please help.How do you get the glue off or your natural nails after you have taken off the fake ones?
awe you seem alittle panicked, but dont be. Its really easy all you have to do is get the acetone nail polish remover. Pour some in a bowl and let your fingers soke for 5-10 mins. Then wash your hands after and it should be gone. Really hope this helps (:How do you get the glue off or your natural nails after you have taken off the fake ones?
Get a nail clippers and cut your nails as far as you can.


File off any gel or topcoat on your nails so the acetone works better.


Soak cotton balls in the acetone solution.


Lay one soaked cotton ball over each of your fingernails. If you don't have enough, do a few at a time and soak the cotton balls in the solution again and repeat for the nails that did not get removed.


Put some tape or foil around your nails to keep the cotton ball in place. Keep it there for 20 minutes to make sure that the process works.


After the full time has passed, gently peel the tape off.


Scrape the nail off with an orangewood stick.


Buff off the residue with a nail buffer.


Rub lotion on immediately, since acetone is so strong of a chemical. Your hands will dry out so apply oils and/or lotions frequently.
DON'T PUT YOUR FINGERS IN BLEACH!


dont' ever put soak a part of you body in bleach, its horrible for your skin.





Try nail polish remover, it takes off super glue even. One time my friend super glued his fingers together (not on purpose) and he used nail polish remover to get it off!
Soak your nails in aceton. Like put it in a bowl, and put both of your hands in. Soak it for about 15 mins.
I have had this problem before. There aren't many ways. The way i did it was by soaking my finger tips in nail varnish remover. This worked for me.


hope i helped


sophie xx


=]
This is very hard to take off...but try soaking your fingertips in bleach for about half an hour..if you can tolerate it...if not try something called ';GooGone'; at any hardware store.

No comments:

Post a Comment