Friday, May 14, 2010

I have really short nails, and want them to grow to be long, but natural looking. What can I do?

Nails Tip


If you want faster growing nails, be sure that your diet is rich in Vitamins A, B-Complex, C, D, E and iron, calcium, zinc, sulfur, and the essential fatty acids.





* For Vitamin A, look for fruits that are yellow and orange or veggies that are dark green.


* For Vitamin C, chop up some green and red peppers and offer them to your family as a snack.


* For Vitamin D, look to your dairy products.


* For Vitamin E, a supplement is your best option.


* For zinc, options include kidney beans, rice, chicken or cheeseI have really short nails, and want them to grow to be long, but natural looking. What can I do?
Will power.I have really short nails, and want them to grow to be long, but natural looking. What can I do?
put a nail polish. cream. :) its cute. =D





鈾?Tasha
eat unsalted nuts and odly enough JELLO


any jello and drink milk.
Lot's of Milk...Vitamin E and B. Keep Sally Hansons Hard as Nails clear on them and this will work great.
They can grow really fast, if you put them in onions. Imagine that u're pinching the onion lol. I know they will smell nasty but just wash your hand with lot of soap. Trust me it works, that's why i get my nails long and of course i keep them with a oval shape by polishing every 5 days.


The onion has an ingredient that make them grow fast and strong!





Hope my advice can helps

No comments:

Post a Comment