Friday, May 14, 2010

For the girlz out there...My toe nails are so yellow & cracky, any natural tips to treat that?

I always wear socke %26amp; stockings %26amp; closed shoes, does this have anything to do with my prob? I need to get rid of that as they look as if I never took care of my toe nails!!For the girlz out there...My toe nails are so yellow %26amp; cracky, any natural tips to treat that?
You should definitely get a pedicure to start. Lemon juice may take some of the yellowing away, but it is also drying so follow with a cuticle oil. You can also try rubbing vicks on and under your toenails daily.This is a good remedy for nail fungus as well.For the girlz out there...My toe nails are so yellow %26amp; cracky, any natural tips to treat that?
get a Pedicure you will never go Back to just painting your own Nails trust me do it.
no idea
To get rid of the yellowiness, put some lemon juice on some tissue and rub onto your nails until most of the yellowiness has gone. You should do this at least twice a week. Cracked toes need caring for. Go for a clear nail varnish that helps stop cracked nails. Get a clear one and you can put it under and on top of other colours you want to wear. XD
there are some things out there to help you first go to a spa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment