Friday, May 14, 2010

How to grow my nails with a natural way?

i have a habit of biting my nails off n then my nails dont grow that long.........sooooooo is there any way i can make them grow with a natural way.......n this time if they grow i WILL NOT BITE THEM OFF!!!! thanx n plez answer if can.....How to grow my nails with a natural way?
hmm there is nail polish called green tea nail grow.. but there are many ways to help... like when u want to bite them put gum n ur mouth or sumthing. i had a nail biting habit for a long time... then sum how just broke it but now im obsessed with nail files lol im always using them.. just put on sum clear nail polish.. and let it go nothign to make them grow fasterHow to grow my nails with a natural way?
I've got this green tea nail growth product..i believe it can be purchased at either walmart or walgreens.I don't know the brand name,sorry.


good luck





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Try getting a manicure it will look too pretty for you to bite them or just buy you some clear nail polish try ';Sally Hansen'; clear nail polish and you won't bite your nails again.
Long nails are gross, but just chew gum to distract your teeth or something :P

No comments:

Post a Comment