Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls...do you have natural nails or............?

acrylics??? or something else? TY for sharing..........鈾?br>







mine are natural....you already knew that.........!!Girls...do you have natural nails or............?
Hi Forever,


I hate fake nails!!! Mine are the natural kind My own.


Your Friend,


poppy1Girls...do you have natural nails or............?
au natural!


they don't look great because i bite them when im nervous but they feel alot better than the plastic stuff


but natural can look really nice if you file and buff them and add some clear nail varnish.


on the other hand the plastic fakeness nails you can get dont take as much maintenance but ive never liked them and they can fall off at the wrong moments and you can always tell when they are fake and tacky so if your gonna go for plastic you have to have decent not tacky ones, and they can be quite expensive





hope i helped =D
At the mo, I have nail polish on because it's my holiday school break. I have on my cherry pink nail polish (: anyways, normally I'm not allowed nail polish at school, so I have to keep it natural when I go to school. I sometimes do french manicure though.
Well I have natural nails, by the time i spend money getting them done and re-doing them they hurt my real nail at the bottom. And i just do so much with my hands, like planting, or opening boxes and cooking that stuff can get stuck in it and let's just say i have my plain ol' nails.
Natural, but sometimes people ask if they're acrylic, because my nails have a natural curve to them, I like to wear them medium-long, and I hate when I break one because I have to cut them all down short and start again. (I think it looks stupid to have one short and the rest long)
Natural. Thought about getting acrylics done but they're too high maintenance for me.





A friend of mine had this gel stuff put on, and it was colored like nail polish (I guess there was a wide choice of colors) but virtually indestructible. Gave that some thought too but never tried it.
All natural. Sometimes i go to the nail place for fake/acrylic nails but thats usually for homecomming/prom and occasions like that.


i know someone who gets hers done every couple weeks and her nails are really thin and brittle from having it done so often.
I have natural nails, but I have had acrylic nails before. they make your real nails yellow, are annoying when you want to take them off and make it hard to pick something up off a table like a coin or piece of paper. natural nails all the way!
Natural. I got acrylics before, for about six months straight, then one broke and i saw how thin my real nail was getting, so i just took them all off...didn't want to do more damage. besides, I play guitar, so I have to keep my nails trimmed short or they get in the way.
Natural - I get pedicures but keep my finger nails short and shaped without polish using these products below.


http://www.seacretspa.com/body-care/nail鈥?/a>


It makes it look like my nails are polished but its all natural! Thanks for asking ;0)
Mine are natural too. I don't like the idea of acrylic, and besides I can't wear them at work so I don't even bother. I work in a hospital kitchen and it's a health code violation.
Mine are natural and they have always looked very good, they get very long too. I do my own all the time and have never had fake ones. The nail salon is a waste of money for a manicure.
natural nails





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Natural.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I have natural nails, that fake ones really mess up your real nails! I use to get acrylic nails done before, but i finally got my natural nails looking healthy again!
Natural.





Acrylic nails are so disgusting. They harbor bacteria under those gross nails. Yuck.
I am Natural my friend. I tried the acrylics for a bit and they really made my natural nails thin and weak.


Hope you had a nice weekend. xx Sugar bug
naturall


i dont do much with them





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
..O_O... ok for the sake of my entertainment.. i shall answer this question. ';Do you have natrual nails?'; the answer is, (remember i am a guy)





YES ALL NATRUAL =)
mine are usually natural, but about 2 weeks ago i got acyrlics again and i loveee them! just too expensive to keep up with, ha. ;]
Natural. Long and strong.
Natural sometimes i use the acrylic ones :)
erm, natural.





weird question.
Natural - used to bite them all the time, but finally let them grow and now keep them long-ish =]
Natural!
Natural
Natural
Natural!
natural. was born with, uh, good nail genes. XD
Natural.
Natural.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment