Friday, May 14, 2010

Is biting nails natural?

I'm not really interested in hearing people tell me it's a bad habit, or it's disgusting or whatever. I simply want to know, is it natural for us to bite our nails? I seem to do it without thinking and it would make sense if it were natural as how else would we keep our nails in check in nature? It's doesn't involve any unnatural objects/substances, so...Is biting nails natural?
I do it too sometimes :\ yes I think it is natural, it's just a reaction to being nervous or bored.Is biting nails natural?
i found this interesting , but i dont know , i supose so because in the wild i guess if we were undeveloped and insuperior then we would probably have to keep our nails down somehow,
A natural response to anxiety, yes.





In nature, our ancestors probably used several things to file their nails down, like rocks.
It feels natural because it's a habit, especially if it's a long habit . I used to do it too, but I just put tape on my finger tips and I stopped. And you can get bacteria under your nails from biting them. My nail habit it picking the dirt out with my other nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment