Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I apply acrylic to my natural nails??

Yes you can apply it to your natural nails and it will damage it by making it weaker when you take it off. When you take it off, just put on nail hardener ($1) to make it stronger or drink milk. Good Luck and bye.Can I apply acrylic to my natural nails??
I've been doing hair/nails for a few years now and yes, you can apply acrylic on your nails. You just have to buff your natural nail to get rid of the oil first and to also make it a little rough so the acrylic can stick on there. Acrylic is really messy if you have no idea what you're doing, though. Press on nails are simply and an easy solution or going to the salon.Can I apply acrylic to my natural nails??
Yes it will damage your natural nails, because just like with a tip when it grows out, they have to file the acrylic down and fill it in, so you are going to end up with thinner nails, and if you ever take them off a deep line in them, just like when you take fake nails off (acrylic with a tip)
I am fourteen, I went to the mall with my cousin and we decided we wanted to get our nails done. I completely regret doing it, but everyone is different. It hurts so bad to snag them bad boys on something and end up ripping them off.. so be careful :o) Also, It hurts to rip them off in general, and mine were on for about a month and a half.. because I didn't want to get them filled. I used this stuff sort of like nail polish, but it takes of Acrylics. Its safer for your natural nails and doesn't ruin them all that much. If you are going to get acrylics, I would definitely go to a salon and not do them yourself.. just to be safe :))





The stuff I use to take off my nails is called: Kiss- All or One- Artificial Nail Remover. Its about six dollars.





Here is what it looks like : http://images.buzzillions.com/images_pro鈥?/a>








Good Luck!
yes, they have kits at walmart or sallys that you can get. but i would get it done, they last longer and look alot better. you can try it though...i did to save a little money and will never do it myself again.
yes just go to your nearest nail salon and thats what they do...or you could get a pack from walmart and do it yourself =]


hope this helps
yes, but you should get them done professionally at a nail salon.
Sure can Ive had acrlyic nails for 5 years now.....keeps me from biting my real ones. Works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment