Friday, May 14, 2010

Fake long nails or natural short nails? Which is sexier?

Do guys like long french manicured nails like all playboy bunnies seem to have, or do they prefer short well trimed nails?Fake long nails or natural short nails? Which is sexier?
Just keep it natural, and as long as you can maintain them. They don't have to be too long. Fake is just that, FAKE. Just like implants, a guy isn't going to complain, but he knows they are nothing compared to natural.Fake long nails or natural short nails? Which is sexier?
Not only do men like short


manicured nails ; they also


think they are cleaner....
Long, polished (real) nails.
Long nails are so trashy/out of style. I say if you want fake nails, get some regular length nails. Me personally...I'd stick with my own natural nails. I've gotten acrylics and solar nails a couple times in my life and every time when I take them off my nails are brittle, damaged and ugly. I'm still trying to grow mine out again from taking the fake ones off about 1.5 months ago.





Keep your own nails and just manicure and polish them yourself.





I found a lot of guys don't really give a crap what your nails look like so long as they're clean, not jagged and rough, and pretty.
as a guy i like the short trimmed nails
I'm not a guy but...





Neither.





Fake short nails are the best! Not the super long acrylics but you know the normal ones.
dude , long fake nails are for hookers. Or cheap people with no taste.


sorry but true


get nails that are medium but yours( no fakes) , paint them the french manicure pink. dont do that white thing on the tips.


simple but stylish.
not all guys like long nails but when they do they probably like them to be real.
Fake long nails.
I gotta go with the long nails, very very sensual, sexy.
I'm not a guy, but I've always like French Acrylic tips, as long as they're not super long...





Short nails look tomboyish if they're super short.
I wear fake nails at a medium length and they definitely do not look trashy. Most of the time I go for the white tip.
french is sexy now
Depends on the guy
I prefer well trimmed natural nails.
I like them trimmed and polished. Check out my toes.
well i think short well trimmed nails.





because sometimess fakee nails look TOO fake.!


and becausee some LOOK , HORABLE. and are way to long and the glue damage your real nails,





leave them short its sexy it shows you take care of your nails %26amp;%26amp; you'll look not fake lol
I love how all the guys think long nails are sexy, while all the girls think it's trashy.





I suggest going somewhere inbetween, not too long or too short, just over the fingertip is ideal. French manicures are very ';in'; right now.


=]
Natural
i know im not a guy but...


long fake nails look trashy and short nails look tommy-boyish


if you keep them natural and at a medium length (not long enough to look dirty or chip off) and well polished, it looks classier, more like you take care of yourself
A well groomed natural nail is best.
99.99% of guys will like the fake long nails. 0.01% of guys will like natural short nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment