Friday, May 14, 2010

Do acrylic nails harm your natural nails???

I was thinking about geting acrylic nails but i didnt want them to harm my natural nails. Someone plz help.Do acrylic nails harm your natural nails???
Yes . If you get them put on and off multiple times it ruins your natural nail bed and after awhile makes your actually nails look disgusting . I wouldn't recommend getting them . - Hope i answered your question - Shauna =]Do acrylic nails harm your natural nails???
well, the nails its self dont harm your real nails but the glue does. It has chemicals that will ruin your nails. I've put fake nails on but i only keep them on 4 a short period of time so it doesn't seem like it does any harm. But if u get fake nails, get the kind that stick on because the sticky kind doesnt harm from what i've heard
They might, but I haven't seen evidence of it. I let them grow out and treat them like regular nails like cutting and filing them and once they're gone my natural nails look fine, until I unfortunately bite them off. I've had 3 sets of professional acrylics and multiple sets of doing them myself. Go ahead and do it, your nails will be fine, just don't rip them off, either let them grow out or get them soaked off.
i personally wouldn't get them because whether you get them professionally removed or take them off yourself. The materials used leave your natural nails very, soft and easy to break. and sometimes it messes up the look of your natural nails because of the sanding. I would try some nutra nail on your own nails to help them grow and keep them strong
No they do not harm your natural nails unless you do not get them taken off professionally. If you don't, you will have some glue left over on your nails which wont go away for like a week or two. So its not harmfull, but it will make your nails look like crap.
YES!! There is nothing worse for your natural nails than acrylic nails...I had them when i was younger and it took years for them to get back to normal! they were paper thin they will bend, break, and not grow very long. I suggest growing out your natural nails and get a manicure(just polish) GOOD LUCK!
I think just occasional use for something special is o.k. but I've heard regular use can mess up your own nails.
Very much so! Keep your natural nails! If they don't grow very fast and break, buy some OPI Nail Envy! Great stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment