Friday, January 15, 2010

How do i fix my natural nails after i had acrylics on ?

I had the acrylics for like a month, i took off my acrylics yesterday and my natural nails are very weak and about to break, how do i fix them?How do i fix my natural nails after i had acrylics on ?
I hate that! What I do is go and get a good clear/base polish and layer it on!! Two-three coats the first day and one more each additional day. Every so often I will remove all of it and start over. Sally Hanson (Hard as Nails) and OPI make some good products. Hopefully it will help and prevent any splitting!How do i fix my natural nails after i had acrylics on ?
Hey g_gurl..first question is Did you remove them by soaking at the nail salon or at home? I ask this because sometimes this makes a difference. Anyhow, what you can do is get Nutra Nail nail strengthener. I used quite a while ago and it really worked when I decided to sport my natural nails. But now that my natural nails are long they are weak and when I put acrylic on top it makes them stronger.
from my experience with them i had to grow a full nail length back before they were fixed
leave them alone for a while and let them heal


meanwhile put aloe vera on the skin around then and use strenghing nail polish
Shape them up and put some nail hardner on them . Otherwise they'll just brake.
Put nail hardener on them and let them grow. Make sure you keep them clean too. NO BITING!!!(Lol)
paint clear nail polish on them. The Vitamin E kind really helps.





DONT TAKE IT OFF!!!





Two coats does the trick.
my friend has this problem, she used nail strengthening stuff from the chemist and pampered them every night. It took a couple of months to get them almost back to normal.
nail hardner one time i had acrylics on and i just left them alot washed them really hard and they got better
Just time. I had acrylics for 8+ years and now it is just time and a lot of patients to make them look nice, but they are still very weak. I have also started taking calcium vitamins to help. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment