Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you make your nails look natural again after you take off your fake ones?

i got my nails done and recently took them off. now there all flakey and nastey and thin and very breakable. how do i make them look natural again?How do you make your nails look natural again after you take off your fake ones?
let thim sit in warm water with soap for about 15 minutes then wait another ten and apply nail hardenerHow do you make your nails look natural again after you take off your fake ones?
Listen to Stephany_Nicole...do NOT soak your nails in soapy water! , that will make them drier and more brittle! I know, I recently had the same experience.

Report Abuse



u rock! :) thanks for backing me up!

Report Abuse



put on clear nail polish 2 times a week for about a month. that happened to me and my nails became normal again after that.
You need to get alot of calcium (milk, dairy, etc) b/c that's really good for your nails. I've never had my nails done, but I have a 4-sided buffer. A friend gave it to me, so I don't know where she got it, but it evens out the roughness of your nail, then you can make it all shiny....almost as shiny as nail polish! I love it. I use it a lot. It should help, but they'll prolly have to grow out some to really look ';normal'; again. Keep them pretty short until they're stronger...less chance of painful breakage.
you should put on this stuff you can get a walmart and it is called maximum growth. it is to help them grow and to look healthy.
Hmmmm ok - for a one off only - get a gentle buffer and take the top surface of the rough off again. This is majorly invasive and will damage the nail even more though.. Add a coat of clear polish and leave well alone for a few weeks!
take biotin pills and vitamins and wait a few weeks then you'll never need fake nails again
use a smoothing nail file and file out the ridges and the weird lifted up laters of the nails and then go over it with a 3 way buffer and smooth them out, and then put on a cuticle oil to condition them,
give yourself a home pedicure. Put some moisturizing cream on, gentle file, cut, and buff the nails to help get rid of the extra glue, and acrylic, and also rinse them in some hot water first. If you want you nails to grow and have that not happen, you should just get manicures w/ ur natural nails. I started doing that awhile ago instead of getting tips, and my nails have grown a lot, and it's so much easier. Also, shorter nails are way in right now! But good luck either way! : )
You can buff them and cover with a liberal amount of clear strenthening polish, it will cover them up a bit but fake nails badly damage real ones. Your only option is to grow them out.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment