Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you wear acrylic, sculpted or just have natural nails?

iVE GOT natural long nails....I did the acrylic before, and they messed up my nails so bad...made them thin and chip easily.Do you wear acrylic, sculpted or just have natural nails?
I have naturally long and strong nails. They grow way too fast! This is a picture of my REAL thumbnail (it eventually broke but I think it's a world record):


http://i4.tinypic.com/103ud0o.jpgDo you wear acrylic, sculpted or just have natural nails?
just nails, I need to quit picking them when I am nervous.
I wear natural baby, you would make fun of me if I wore acrylic nails being a guy.
Natural nails... =)
i have natural nails


my nails grow very fast and they are quite strong


i got acrylic nails done by my friends once, but it damaged my natural nails and they surely looked fake
all natural!
Natural nails. I had the fake acrylic ones for my wedding and I could not wait to get them off my fingers. I hated them.
I leave mine natural
natural nails coz i ride a bicycle
Natural.
NATURAL nails- but i ffffreakin' luv acrylic when i'm not playing basketball. :)
ive got natural nails
Natural nails and usually only clear polish.
depends on how i feel, they can be natural or acrylic.
I have natural nails. I go to the nail salon about every two weeks for a regular manicure with color.
No time to think about this between playing the piano and washing the dishes (absolutely impossible to keep nails long).So why bother? Saves me the time and hassle in my busy schedule :) Natural works for me and no plans for changing it.
Natural.
natural
natural
natural!
Acrylic because I can't stop biting my own.
Right now I have acrylic nails because prom just happened other than that I like natural
Natural works best for me. I tried the acrylic ones before, but I found that they were just too... I don't know... unnatural? I found them uncomfortable and clumsy.
Natural
no
I LOVE my acrylics!!!
Definitely acrylic, April. LOL
i have natural, they r cheaper too, :-D
Natural...why pay $$$$ for something God gives you free.
I HAVE ACRYLIC nals and i keep them very short and sqaured with round tips. They look natural and qute. I was lucky enough to find a good nail artist though I went through about forty to find one I liked so good luck on your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment