Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I get my toe nails back to the natural color?

When I take my toe nail polish off my toe nails, how do I get them back to a white-ish color from a yellow color?How do I get my toe nails back to the natural color?
time for your annual wash.How do I get my toe nails back to the natural color?
The stain comes from wearing nail polish. To help prevent that make sure you use a good base coat before applying the color.





There are products on the market to help remove the stain. NailBrite is one of them. Go to your local beauty supply and ask them about a nail whitening product.
dip a q-tip in lemmon juie and rub it onto your nails. let it sit for a while and keep applying it. wash your nails off when you are done - it helps speed up the process.
polish remover, and lemon juice
Just dont put anything on them for a few weeks and they should just go back to normal.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment