Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ladies with long natural nails how long are they? and whats the longest they have ever been?

i think that woman with nice hands and nails are very fem, so what do you ladies thinkLadies with long natural nails how long are they? and whats the longest they have ever been?
I keep em short. Long nails are a pain in the ***, you have to trim them, file them daily, you CONSTANTLY get dirt under them, and when one breaks, you have to trim all the others down with it so it doesn't look uneven.Ladies with long natural nails how long are they? and whats the longest they have ever been?
At the moment they're about 1cm past the end of my fingers. I have had them much longer years ago but find this length suit me and my lifestyle. I agree that they look feminine but I guess it's a personal choice. Because I'm petite and my fingers aren't all that long I feel they make my hands look better. I agree with others long nail look terrible if they're dirty but so do short ones.





Like anything about personal hygiene you need to clean them everyday. I scrub with a soft nail brush every day when I have a shower and if they get dirty during the day I clean them, no different to washing your hands if they get dirty.
long nails are beautiful. i have long nails, like i mean not so long that they curl or whatever, but not short, and they stay in beautiful condition. i don't even take good care of them. and if dirt gets under get a tissue and get it out. and they really don't break often, i don't know where those are other people got that. if you file them just a little once a week and trim them sometimes, it really isn't too much work.
who cares. I'm a woman but I think long nails are GROSS. Cut them and just make sure they are neat and clean. I hate the way long nails look. Very TACKY.
I agree with the other ladies they are a pain to keep nice. i seen one lady whose nails were so long they curled under!! sooo gross!! I cant stand long toe nails either. even if they are painted, manicured it still is nasty to me.
Long nails aren't perfect. I don't like long nails. I'd perfer short.
Long nails are nice if your going to paint them, but otherwise, for naturalness, keep em short.


For your looks' sake.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment