Saturday, January 23, 2010

Very dark polish on long natural nails?

My natural nails are long (just a bit longer than http://www.opi.com/opi/opistudio.aspx but the same shape, fair complexion), and lately I've been getting really into dark polish - OPI Russian Navy, OPI Vampire State Building, black, etc.


I just don't like how little stubby nails look and can't bear to cut mine down.


What do you think - anyone else out there wearing these colors on long nails?Very dark polish on long natural nails?
I totally understand. I love my nails long. I usually try to avoid dark colors when my nails are long. I personally prefer dark colors on shorter nails but honestly it is all about what you like.Very dark polish on long natural nails?
no way ......some dark colors are ok but not black!
I wear black on my long natural nails. It's the only color I'll do on my hands. I usually only color my toenails though.
no dark color on long nails......looks too much like a witch at Halloween
can u leave the house in the day light?

No comments:

Post a Comment