Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there a natural remedy to help stop my son from biting his nails?

We've tried the nail polish formulated to taste terrible and stop nail biting. It didn't phase him in the least. Any ideas out there?Is there a natural remedy to help stop my son from biting his nails?
My mom always slapped my hand away from my mouth, but all that did was keep me from biting them around her.


I am in my 40s and have been trying my whole life to stop but, still I can't.Is there a natural remedy to help stop my son from biting his nails?
To be honest with you it is a nerve problem...i have done it all my life...Thats why i wear the fake nails.....Being he is a boy he cant do that!! Really there is not harm....Just the dirt under his nails....Try buying him a game he likes to play to distract him or buy him gum...but to be honest none of it works...Its a hhabiot some ppl have and it gots to do with the nerves!!!
you can put those things that make your nails hard and stronger or u can put a really spicy sauce on the tips of the nails so everytime he tries to bite his mouth feels hot!!!!





or u can just tell him and tell him and tell him and tell him until he gets tired.
did you try hot sauce or rubbing alcohol...just tell him not to rub his eyes or it will burn terribly...or you can make him wear socks on his hands...i used to bite my nails to nubbs and im 20 and still cant stop its a nervous habit...i have to keep acrylic on my nails so i dont chew them off
here are a variety of substances such as getting fake nails, or pouring tabasco, lemon juice, bitters, Thums
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment