Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are natural nails or artifical nails sexier?

Natural, I believe.


I find that natural is 9 times out of 10 the way to go.


It's sexier and more true to who you are.Are natural nails or artifical nails sexier?
Natural. I think artificial nails make people look too high-strung, and beyond that, if you can take care of your natural nails they can look great, and you won't feel like a dork fumbling around for the first day as you've put on fake nails that impede your hand function.Are natural nails or artifical nails sexier?
Fake nails look...fake. I do like them but I rarely get them because they always damage my real nails and it takes forever for them to heal.





My husband is a very natural kind of guy and doesn't like anything fake so I keep my nails real and just get manicures.
from my expierence, I think both. I have very long nail beds so my nails look natural and pretty. but every now and then i feel sexier myself with artificial nails, I say it makes me feel more womanly. haha
Natural nails. artificial nails require maintenance. and if you get delayed on that they tend to look tramp-y. hehe. It's the same with natural nails but they're easier to maintain.
Clean, manicured, and varnished nails are beautiful to look at. But we fellows really do not care much, either way. As long as they are clean.
i dont like fakes. they just look trashy.


i like natural nails, but painted in a really bright, glossy colour.
Fake nails may look nicer but the damage of removing and redoing it.. your real nails ugh so disgusting. Natural long nails are sexier by far!
Natural, clean and well cut nails are sexier to me...


hate artificial or long nails and hate painted nails too!


And people who bite their nails.. thats the Worst!
Natural.I don't really care for nail polish,except for the clear strengthening kind,but I do think a french manicure on natural fingernails Is really pretty.
Artificial are so much sexier.
Natural is always best.





I think fake nails just look really stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment