Saturday, January 23, 2010

Poll for Men: Do you prefer fake nails or natural nails?

Whatever made her feel better about herself.Poll for Men: Do you prefer fake nails or natural nails?
Girl, thank you so much for asking this! I go back %26amp; forth on this constantly. The pink %26amp; white (permanent french tips) look so nice most of the time. My real nails are really nice, but nail polish doesn't stay on for more than a couple of days at a time %26amp; I don't have all this free time to be painting my nails 3 times a week!








l'll be checking back on this one %26amp; a star for you!Poll for Men: Do you prefer fake nails or natural nails?
foe the love of god natural... I hated it when my gf got a french manicure (Fake nails) It was so hard for me and her to u know do it with out her digging her nails into my body. Although, breast implants all the way, there the best..
i always have to smile when my friend puts on these fake things and then thinks that she is prettier. its for me like putting a red clown-nose on my face and showing that to her.
My hubby says he likes the fake nails a lot, but he doesn't want to have to pay for them.





So I have natural nails. Bummer.
I think that in general, men prefer natural body parts/features.
Fake ones work if they actually look decent, and not trashy.





But natural ones are best.
I conducted a poll for men recently; I'm just here to make sure you don't get poked in the eye.
natural, i despise fakers
natural looks better. and im not a nail expert but after the fake nails come off isnt there glue-like stuff stuck on your nails for a while.
Whichever works well with a fetish new foreplay I want you to introduce to the whole wide world with me as your volunteer!
i prefer natural nails i hate the feeling of fake nails
Fake nails always break when I'm scratching my nugget pouch.








Er wait, you mean on girls? Meh, either way. I'm not picky.
I prefer natural everything
Natural.
I honestly can't tell the difference! It's not the nails I'm looking at!
Natural.
Natural Nails.
Natural. Not just nails either.
Keep it natural
Natural. I'd look ridiculous with fake nails.
omfg! fake nails freakin hurt! one of them ripped off of my nail! dang it hurt! i prefer natural nails
natural
natural
totally natural
natural
natural
Natural, short nails.
natural...fake looks whorish
I use my hands for work, so the fake ones chip and break off so easily.
Real nails look like an animal so fake is easier for you and looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment