Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have changed my diet to all natural, vitamins and excersise. Why are my nails yellow and why am I weak/dizzy

I have started to walk for an hour everyday, my water intake is higher, and my diet is 100% better. So why are my nails turning yellow, my strength going down, I'm dizzy and tired all the time. Why is this happening?I have changed my diet to all natural, vitamins and excersise. Why are my nails yellow and why am I weak/dizzy
I suggest your diet may be due to recommendations by the wrong people. The media is loaded with misinformation and motivated by profit. Doctors are not trained in nutrition and have no clue what is good and bad for people.





I strongly suggest you seek out a certified nutritional therapist because they can test you for any deficiencies you may have and then recommend a diet and possibly supplements. The so called ';food experts'; you read in Yahoo and other sources are just ';hired guns'; of the food industry marketing teams and are giving lots of bad advice to people.





It sounds like you are eating LOW fat, NO salt, and other things that will cause those problems. E-mail me and I can help you.





good luckI have changed my diet to all natural, vitamins and excersise. Why are my nails yellow and why am I weak/dizzy
whatever you are doing, i would stop and consult with a physician. something is amiss. the yellowing of your nails is a bit concerning. how about your skin or eyes? it sounds like the vitamins you are taking could possibly be having some adverse consequences on your liver. i would make an appt immediately for some tests.
you might not be getting enough iron, calcium or other vitale nutrients. you also may not be getting in enough calories which is causing you to feel weak and dizzy. i would seriously take a look at your daily consumption of calories.





also do you smoke, cuz that will turn your nails yellow as well.





http://www.fitnesshealthtips.com
its malnutrition and something could be happening in your liver. your body is not used to this
You may be getting low on potassium and salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment