Thursday, January 21, 2010

What type of artificial nails look the most natural?

I am planning to get a full set of nails put on with my local salon. I've only gotten acrylic put on in the past, and while I liked them, I didn't feel that they looked very natural.





My five choices for a full set are acrylic, extreme, fiberglass, silk wraps and gel. What are the differences between the types, and which looks the most natural?What type of artificial nails look the most natural?
I would recommend gel. It's the most natural looking in my opinion. And don't go to a budget nail salon. Remember you get what you pay for.What type of artificial nails look the most natural?
gels





but make sure you dont go to an oriental salon because they usually scam u on gels





real gel wont be made from a powder/liquid mixture





its straight gel, and is uv cured several times





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment