Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you prefer natural nails or acrylic/gel nails?

Why?Do you prefer natural nails or acrylic/gel nails?
natural for myself, but acrylic/gel nails do look nice. I don't like all the freaky art on them sometimes, and too long is kinda gross.Do you prefer natural nails or acrylic/gel nails?
well ive been wearing acrylic nails for 7 years and im only 21 i think they look more professional and it makes it look like your a clean person that takes care of them selves ..plus men love it when you scratch there back with... but i am a bit curious that other people have to say about it lol
I prefer clean nails. It doesnt really matter if they are fake or real. (its not like its boobs or anything)


I gotta say, I cant stand it when people put too many decorations on their nails. Looks tacky.


French manicure is the way to go. ;]
I like acrylic cause they last longer on me, but everyone is different, gel nails look nice but I have found they start lifting after two days or so.whn i have real nail I brake them.
Natural nails are best, because when acrylics are removed the natural nail is thin and broken.
I prefer acrylic/gel nails personally because i have short nails and they look real and there nice and last long
Short and natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment